Who doesn’t love getting a card on Valentine’s Day? These printable Valentine’s Day cards to color are easy to print at home in black and white, then color with your favorite crayons, markers or colored pencils. They are a great project to do with your children or to give to someone special.
Valentine’s Day is right around the corner and it’s a fun time of year to celebrate school parties and activities! Handing out Valentine’s cards is always a highlight of the holiday and your child will have a blast making these for their entire class this year!
These cute pun printables make a fun activity too! Print them out in black and white and color them however you like. No need to buy store bought when you can make homemade! They’re great to hand out with or without candy.
Grab this set of free printable Valentine’s Day cards that are perfect for neighbors, friends, school parties, and more.
More Ways To Celebrate Valentine’s Day
- Create your own Valentine’s Day decorations. Cut out different size hearts with construction paper and tape them up around the house.
- Make a flower arrangement and display it on the kitchen table or in a high traffic area where people can enjoy it.
- Cook heart shaped pancakes for breakfast.
- Make a fun Valentine treat everyone can enjoy, like this Strawberry Valentine’s Fudge.
- Be sure to tell the people you love “I Love You!”
- Leave little hearts where your kids can find them, or place a heart love note in a lunchbox.
Free Valentine’s Cards
I hope your family enjoys this Printable Valentine’s Day Cards To Color! Happy Valentine’s Day!